We are a culture of self-improvement; we develop employees by giving them the opportunities, challenging work and tools they need. High performing people are usually self-improving through reading, observation and experience. We build our bench strength and look to promote internally first, employees who are superstars in their roles and live out the company values (role models within the company).
- Technology driven
- Living our values
- Open door policy
- A lot of growth and development opportunities
- We have fun at work
- Everyone has each other’s backs
- Best holiday parties
- We celebrate milestones/each other’s successes together
- Talented staff
Top of Market Pay
Our employees are our lifeblood. Every year, we review multiple salary reports to identify top of market pay for our industry, location and revenue. Our goal is to keep each employee at the top of market for their position. We always consider how much our employees would make if they went somewhere else, and how much we are willing to pay to keep them.
Some employees move up in pay very quickly because their value in the market place is moving up quickly, or driven by increasing skills and/or education. (promotions, degrees, etc.), while others stay relatively flat because their value in the marketplace has done the same.
Why Work for Alta?
- Alta is a family so it never feels like work.
- The vision – we all work towards pieces of the overall goal. We all understand that we’re having an impact on something greater than ourselves.
- Collaborative environment
- A lot of team lunches
- Flexible work time
- Everyone has a voice and everyone has the opportunity to impact the business
- Everyone has an ear. You can communicate with any member of the team without feeling intimidated.
- Great benefits
- Awesome office
- Office stocked with snacks, coffee, la croix
What makes Alta different from our competitors?
- Technology driven
- Growth and development opportunities
- Always trying to improve ourselves
- We embrace change
- We provide employees the tools to succeed
- Problem solvers
- Collaboration with our clients
- Diverse clients
- We travel nation wide
- Customer centric – personal with our clients. A lot of face time with our clients.
- You only say things about fellow employees you will say to their face
- You are quick to admit mistakes
- You are candid and direct
- You are non-political when you disagree with others
- You jump in and help others
- You give 100% and go the extra mile
- You are a team player
- You do what you’ll say you’ll do
- You’re consistent
- You act ethically
- You ask for others input
- You are considerate of others feelings
- You speak and treat others as you’d like to be spoken and treated
- You deal with others directly
- You recognize there’s more than one way
- You listen well instead of reacting fast
- You own your decisions and the impact of them
- You are brutally honest with each other about our own results
- You apologize
- You learn rapidly and eagerly
- You love and value learning
- You always look to improve yourself and process
- You say what you think even if it’s controversial
- You make tough decisions
- You take smart risks
- You question actions that are inconsistent with company values
- You inspire others with your thirst for excellence
- You care intensely about Alta’s success
- You celebrate wins
- You are tenacious
- You seek what is best for Alta, rather than best for yourself or the group
- You are ego-less when searching for the best idea
- You share information openly and proactively