Why We Are Here
To build quality projects while creating enduring and long-lasting relationship with our employees, our clients, our vendors, and our community.
Alta team members come together from a diverse set of backgrounds to make construction services more inclusive, honest, and innovative.
Success means all hands are on deck—from engineering to sales to operations. We collaborate company-wide, challenging one another to bring our best ideas to every single project. Even as we grow, Alta remains a tightly knit team where every perspective matters.
Who We Are
“Alta has extremely smart and kind people. I’m invigorated by the energy and initiative of everyone around me.” – Brittney Case, People Operations
“Alta Construction invests in the latest to provide the best experience for our clients and employees.” – Tyler Guith, Director of Project Management
“Being a part of a collaborative, team-oriented and transparent culture makes being out in the field easy.” – Anthony Solesbee, Superintendent
“Alta is pieced together by an innovative and highly motivated team. Behind the busy days filled with collaboration, problem-solving and maintaining a healthy business, I can say with confidence this team is the best one I’ve been a part of.” – Savannah Martinez, Contracts Manager
“It’s a pleasure to work with people that know how to make a friendly and inspiring work environment.” Nelson Milian, Superintendent
We Are Hiring
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two to Three years experience in retail and/or commercial construction.
- Basic computer skills including Email, Text Messaging, Calendar applications on smartphones, tablets, or laptops.
- Familiarity with Raken, for project reporting, the software is highly desirable. Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel will be useful.
- Familiarity with Procore is preferred.
- Valid OSHA 10 certification is preferred.
- CPR certification is highly desirable.
- Valid Government I.D.
- Basic blueprint reading and understanding.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work under stress and competing priorities.
- Ability to perform layout thus identifying drawing discrepancies.
- Desire to maintain a clean job site.
- Must be willing to take the initiative at all times.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Coordinate the Pre-construction phase activities.
- Completing initial job set up for estimating; ie Procore software, In-house storage.
- Compiling and following upon request for bids from a subcontractor.
- Assisting with the prequalification of subcontractors.
- Data entry to estimate forms.
- Project coordination and administration.
- Completing material purchasing and procurement requests.
- Assist with processing and tracking of project submittals through Procore.
- Collecting, organizing and preparing all project closeout documents.
- Coordinating and scheduling project meetings through calendar invites.
- Taking and distributing project meeting minutes and action items.
- Support Project Ops team in miscellaneous administrative tasks.
- There will be other duties assigned as operational need arises.
- Written Communication – Writes clear, precise, well-organized letters, proposals and emails. The individual edits work for spelling and grammar and is able to read and interpret written information. Uses appropriate vocabulary and grammar.
- Planning and Organizing – Understands the short-term priorities for the Operations Department. Able to prioritize necessary tasks. Keeps documentation organized.
- Dependability – The individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Technology – The individual regularly uses standard word processing and spreadsheet software tools to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of work performed.
- High School or GED plus one year of experience in an office environment. Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office.
- Maintains safety in their individual work area by understanding and complying with the appropriate use of office equipment. Reports all accidents in a timely manner.
- This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8AM – 5PM.
Life At Alta
At Alta, you build what matters—whether it’s the career you want, crucial work skills, strong relationships, or big buildings.
- Transparency – We are completely transparent and honest with our clients and each other.
- Teamwork– We work together as a team to solve problems, create efficiencies and reach the next levels.
- Innovation – we’re focused on our vision for the future and creating innovative & efficent ways to get there.
- Growth – we believe in continued personal and professional development and recognizing each other when we get there.
- Quality – we strive for excellence and don’t settle for anything less.
Choose Alta Construction for Transparent, Innovative Solutions
At Alta, our goal is to be your partner, and we strive to be responsive to your needs while providing transparency and exceptional communication throughout the process. Whatever you’re looking to accomplish with us, we’re here to make your construction vision a reality. From the beginning plans to the final pieces of the project, we’ll execute a seamless process that delivers an exceptional final product. For more information on how we can partner with you, reach out to us today.